June 3, 2011

Lap Cat

I was sitting on the couch with our cat (Smokey) curled up on my lap when Sammi plopped down beside me.

"Come here Smokey," Sammi said, trying to lure the kitty away from my lap.

Smokey didn't budge.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty..."  This time she also made kissy sounds with her lips and patted her lap.

Smokey continued to ignore her.

"I guess Smokey just loves me more," I teased.

"He doesn't love you more," Sammi replied.  "He just likes laying on your lap because it is sooo fat."



4 comments:

  1. Our daughter is almost 7 months old. We have two cats and she is absolutely obsessed with them. Once she starts crawling, their days may be numbered, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the mouth of babes. lol

    I love this blog, your daughter is so funny, in a worldly yet at the same time, innocent kind of way...the complete opposite to my lil man. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a funny little girl! I'm reading your posts with a huge smile on my face always.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...