July 11, 2011

Priorities

I was watching TV one night when Sammi cam in the room holding a card game in her hands.

Sammi:  “Let’s play cards Daddy.”

Me:  “Wait until my show ends Honey.  It’s almost over.”

Sammi looked at the television for a minute with a frown on her face.

Sammi:  “I can’t watch this, it’s inappropriate for me.”

Me:  “The show is almost over.  Why don’t you go play for awhile and when it’s over, we will play cards.”

Sammi:  “So you would rather watch a show that is inappropriate than play cards with your only daughter?!?”

I never did find out how that show ended.  I also lost the card game.  :)



3 comments:

  1. What was that inappropriate show? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was CSI. Cards were more fun anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, how old is this little lady? She's sounds very intelligent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...