August 8, 2011

Girls vs. Boys

Sammi:  “You mean there has never been one lady President?!?”

Me:  “Not yet honey.”

Sammi (outraged):  “That’s stupid!!!”

Me:  “I agree.  Women can do any job that a man can do – just as good.”

Sammi:  “Yeah, and girls are a lot smarter than boys too.”

Me:  “Well…”

Sammi:  “Yes they are!  Listen to this poem, ‘Girls go to college to get more knowledge. Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider.”

Me:  “Well I guess I stand corrected.”

It’s hard to argue with that kind of logic - especially since apparently I fall into the category of people who went to Jupiter to get more stupider... 


11 comments:

  1. LOl! Funny but true. I hope Sammi can be the 1st lady president when she grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally speaking, I went to Sat-urn to La-urn.(learn).

    P.S. space is way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am delighted to meet Sammi and I rather like her style.
    I'll definitely come back for more of her wise words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just put you on my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your daughter should get into politics... I'm not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! What a great idea for a blog, very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...