August 22, 2011

Hmmm...

Sammi (plopping down next to me on the couch):  "Whatchu doing Daddy?"

Me:  "Nothing honey.  I'm just sitting here reading."

Sammi:  "Hmmm..."

Me:  "What?"

Sammi:  "Oh nothing."

Silence for a few minutes.

Sammi:  "Sooo...  You don't have anything else to do?"

Me:  "Nope.  Just taking it easy right now."

Sammi:  "Hmmm..."

Me:  "What?!?"

Sammi:  "Nothing."

More silence.

Sammi:  "So you really don't have anything to do right now?"

Me:  "Well, besides reading this book - no."

Sammi:  "Hmmm..."

Me:  "Alright, what's on your mind Samantha???"

Sammi:  "Well, I know something you could probably be doing right now."

Me:  "What's that?"

Sammi (smiling):  "You could be getting your butt off of the couch and making me some lunch - that's one thing that you could be doing right now..."


5 comments:

  1. LOL, Strong, independent and opinionated...Sammi is SOOOO my type of gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on Sammi just show your dad who is in charge! I like her style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she is pretty cute... This actually happened this past weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...