January 18, 2012

Chubby Dad

Sammi 'waddled' into the living room the other night with a pillow stuffed under her shirt.

Sammi:  "Look at my huge tummy Daddy!"

Me:  "Wow!  That's pretty big."

Sammi:  "Guess who I am."

Me:  "Are you a lady that's going to have a baby?"

Sammi:  "Nope."

Me:  "Are you a big, fat gorilla?"

Sammi:  "Nope."

Me:  "Are you Santa Claus?"

Sammi:  "Nope."

Me:  "I give up.  Who are you supposed to be?"

Sammi (rubbing her big "belly"):  "I'm you, silly!"

She then laughed and 'waddled' back out of the room...

7 year old girls are entirely too honest, and for the record - I do not waddle.



8 comments:

  1. Oh boy, that would have been a tad painful! Brutal honesty at its finest right there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brutally honest and perhaps a bit exaggerated too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good god i'm glad i don't have kids. it's hard enough with the peanut gallery in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww ... brutally honest!
    So have you started on a fitness regimen yet? tee hee .

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! I just decided to follow your blog- I wish I was creative enough to have started my blog as stuff my 4 y/o says... the things that come out of kids mouths are both hilarious and outrageous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Straight to the point, as we say truth comes from the mouth of children...I think you need to start exercising!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...