April 18, 2012

Grandpa

Sammi's favorite person in the whole world (except for me of course), is my Dad.  One of her favorite hobbies is teasing Grandpa.  Last week they were getting ready for my son, Connor's birthday party.

Sammi:  "What year was Connor born Grandpa?"

Grandpa:  "He was born in 2000."

Sammi:  "What about Forrest?"

Grandpa:  "He was born in 1997."

Sammi:  "What about my Daddy?"

Grandpa:  "He was born all the way back in 1965."

Sammi:  "Wow.  What year were you born?"

Grandpa:  "What year do you think I was born?"

Sammi was quiet for a minute while she looked him up and down.

Sammi:  "Well, if I had to guess, I'd say you were born sometime in the 1700's..."

Sammi and her Grandpa



8 comments:

  1. Haha brilliant! Another great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! At least he didn't get, "back in the days when dinosaurs roamed the earth," as a certain little person once said to me.

    Lovely picture of the two of them. How content does she look, cuddled up to grandpa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! My nephew does the opposite and guesses really young ages. When asked how old his mum (my sister, who is mid thirties) was, he said "Really old, like 12 or something".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that really is a beautiful picture. Sammi is so damned cute, not to mention hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the honesty of kids its hilarious:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Booyah! She's just too sharp and witty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...